THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Little Tate!

I love her! She is so cute and little and sweet and smells so good!

Lu and I had a good flight here, no turbulence and we landed. Landing is always great, no turbulence is icing :) Lu played DS the whole way, four hours, and loved it. Dani and Tate were waiting to meet us. I was so excited to see them. They are great.

I have to fight Lu for a chance to hold her, she's willing to sit quietly on the couch for an hour and hold her on her lap. She's soft and tiny and sweet.
Greg and Dani are great with her, they are both tired but patient and in love. I am having a great time visiting. Today we went and did some shopping for Dani's birthday and we've been doing a lot of sitting around and admiring Tater-tot

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh, she is so cute. I bet you are having a ball. ENJOY

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Auntie Lu is SOOo cute holing Little Tater-Tot... Enjoy EVERY moment of it... Love You guys!!

The Texas Bakers said...

Could either of them be any cuter?!?!

Alison said...

Both are adorable! Enjoy every minute of it.

Are those the shoes/booties you won? Cute, cute!!

nikko said...

Fun! Little Tate is a doll. Could Lu be any smilier?!

I have a good life said...

She is so gorgeous and Lu looks like a very proud auntie! Where is a 3-generation picture? I want to see all you beautiful girls together! :) Tell Dani "Hi" and congratulations from me.

Momma Whitt said...

What a beautiful baby!! Congrats Grandma!

The Tall and Short of it said...

Yeah!!!!! Lu, you will be the best aunt ever, along with h, j, & s!!!! She is so very cute!