THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, September 18, 2009

my sweet grandbaby is one month old today! Look how cute and chubby her arms are now. She's grown so much. Thank goodness they are coming to visit next month, I can't wait to see her :)

Last night we had book club at our home. It was a lot of fun. We had 7 sisters here and we had a great book chat. I made chocolate fountain and I think everyone enjoyed that too. Next month we are reading "Three cups of Tea", which I read this summer and really liked. It was especially nice to get to know some of the sisters better.

This morning S, Beloved and I went for a bike ride. Beloved wanted to take us to St Mary's Lake. I didn't really enjoy the ride, or really do it. It was very off road and up and down and lots of tree branches, which I didn't like. I abandoned my bike and walked it...it was a lovely walk :)

S started her job last night. She had a fun time and got $60 in tips!

5 comments:

The two old crows said...

what a beautiful baby. It is so grand to be grandparents.

Yvonne said...

She is so cute--how exciting that they are coming for a visit.

Congrats to S on the job--$60 in tips BONUS!!!!!

matt and michelle ray said...

The book, company, and chocolate fountain were all wonderful! I love that it drew out completely different people from other activities, it's so nice to get to know more people!

And sometimes I really miss being a server and getting all those tips! It's definitely the way to work through college!

nikko said...

What a cute baby! Way to go, S!

I have a good life said...

Tatum is soooooooo cute. Already a month? Crazy.

I am glad that S has a job and with those kind of tips...she'll wish you left the clinic long ago! :)