THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

screws and pizza and stuff

Yesterday went well. Sierra liked her classes & she got the job at Ledo's. It won't be a lot of hours to start with but if she does well she'll get more.

Lucy had her first gymnastics and LOVED it. I was really glad. We went to playgroup in the morning and that wasn't a great fit for her, all the other kids were a lot smaller than her and she wanted to go home not long after we got there. I was a little bummed because I like the other moms and it was fun to visit with them and also because I want her to find a friend and be happy here. I actually went so far as to call preschools in the area to see if they had any openings after we got home. I was shocked to find one that did..however it came down to it being quite expensive and by morning I decided not to pursue it. I will have to be more fun to play with during the day. I am crossing my fingers that at some point during the school year she'll get into pre-K. It's a slim chance, but you never know.

Beloved has been really busy at work, which is good for him.

It rains often here, so strange.

This morning I had a flat tire, a screw was in it. After we got the kids off to school Lu and I went to have it patched. We took a cool walk to look around while it was being worked on and enjoyed some hot chocolate at Starbucks. When you live in a construction zone you get the occasional nail/screw/ whatever induced flat.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I can't imagine Lu not thinking you are fun ; )

Congrats to Sierra on the job.

Sorry about the flat tire.