THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Scenes from the day

After running some errands this morning, including getting S's book, which cost a small fortune, we came home and Lu and I had tea.
While I was fixing dinner for the missionaries I heard the happy sounds of laughter coming from the back yard. Not a welcome sound moments before we had dinner guests. I opened the door, called the kids and saw this :( Tons of mud every where. Now I get to clean the drive way, and try and get the clothes clean...this is why we need a trampoline...or a ping pong table....or something.






Some after dinner wrestling, the traditional post scripture reading activity ;)






seeking refuge from the sibs on attack!







A quiet moment together before bed.




2 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I would have to say that you need more grass- immediately. That must have been quite the sight to behold.

The Texas Bakers said...

We always seem to have wrestling matches after scripture reading, as well. Or sometimes during. Isn't that funny?