THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

story time

Today I took little miss Lucy to story time. I am a veteran story time goer. I have been to great story times, and not so great ones...some times a program is so terrific that I arrange my whole week to make sure we go, other times we bag it all together for the opposite reason. I guess this is my last year to go since Lu will be in full day Kindergarten next year and I am happy to say that the program at our little library is wonderful. The leaders were fun and they sang and read engaging books and had games. Lu loved it. Yea!

After we spent a little time on the computer, chose some books and headed home.

Lu had a great day, pre-K, which she adores, story time and gymnastics :)

Unfortunately S didn't have as great a day since her car broke down..again. We've been having trouble with it ever since someone smashed it in the drive way. Today it wouldn't start:( and she had to walk home from school.

Right now J is at mutual, luckily she was able to get a ride and Beloved and S are over at the college figuring out what's wrong.





2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad Lu is loving pre-school.

Sorry about the car problems.

The Texas Bakers said...

I'm beginning to be able to imagine the time when I will have only one at home all day. It makes me excited for all the things it will be so much easier to do, but also a little sad. They really grow up too fast.