THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fair report

The fair was sooo super fun. Maybe the best fair I have ever been too. The kids had so much fun! We meet Colleen and crew and watched the lambs being judged then headed off to the rides.
We split the kids and she took Jeffrey and Lu and I took the big kids and we headed off to ride. Later we switched. It was perfect because everyone could ride what they wanted. Brother's favorite was the bobsled, Lu loved everything, H loved hanging out with Chelsea.


Shortly after we got there J found some friends to go off with.


We bought drinks, Jeffrey shared with Lu. We ate popcorn and funnel cakes. A great dinner!





After all the rides H left with Chelsea's family and the rest of us went to look at the displays. The vegetables and the poultry were my favorites. The ice sculpture really caught the kids attention. E and L also played a couple of fairway games and won treasures.




Funny, J eating chicken on a stick tauntingly in front of the chickens.
then at three am Brother came stumbling into our room, threw-up on Beloved, then made a throw-up trail on the carpet to the bathroom, and all over the bathroom. Nice.

6 comments:

nikko said...

Mmmm... Funnel cakes!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

OH NO!! poor boy! and poor mom- I just love dealing with such stuff in the middle of the night-

Well- it sounds like it was fun while it lasted -

Yvonne said...

I'm with nikko--I LOVE FUNNEL CAKES. Makes me want to in the kitchen and makes some--no, no.

Love the picture of J eating the chicken on a stick.

Sorry about the ending to a great day.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

funny funnY J Thats what yummy dinners like that do :( that is sad

The Texas Bakers said...

Ah, fair food. It's all delicious deep-fried goodness until the aftermath. Sorry about your new carpet :)

Martines Family said...

It was an awesome day! I loved the fair this year!! It was so great to be with you and your fun kids!