THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 13, 2009

how wii spent the afternoon

This morning was our primary program. Lucy was SO excited. She's been waiting. Last year she really wanted to participate, but couldn't because she was still in nursery. This year she memorized her part and did a great job. She was so cute and funny spinning on the stage and singing loudly the songs she knew well. There is nothing cuter than a Sunbeam in their first program!

H had to miss. She was home sick. Day 3. I think she's doing better though and hopefully she'll be back to school tomorrow.

This afternoon we played Wii Sport Resort. Beloved has had a long afternoon nap. S has been watching football, J doing homework and the littles and I have been in the basement for hours honing our canoeing skills, dog fighting, table tennis, and other wii games. It's been fun and "wholesome family entertainment" :)

2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

you guys are so sportsy :) I wish I could have seen LU Spin and sing.;)Did you get my voice mail? I will be in Bethesda on the 7th w/ a whole day to myself and will go to the temple Wondered if you wanted to meet me:)

Yvonne said...

I agree about a Sunbeam's first Primary program. (I always love the Primary program)