THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 05, 2009

We are home

Today Lu and I came home. Here she is on the airplane playing DS, Greg got her a TinkerBell game for the trip. We had a good flight. Sheila sent home treats with us for everyone. This one was my favorite, Fancy Nancy Hot Chocolate! So cute, it turns pink when you drink it!!

I was happy to see Beloved and the kids, sad to leave Tate and D&G and all my family in Utah.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

So glad you had such a wonderful trip.

I love Fancy Nancy

The Texas Bakers said...

Seems like that went really fast. I'm sure it was hard to leave, but I bet your family is happy to have you home.

Dani said...

We miss you already, thanks for spoiling us!!!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

That was tooo fast you will have to go back soon:)

I have a good life said...

Oh my. Tatum is so cute and Dani looks so happy. I have to confess...when I saw the "We are Home" title, I thought you were here. Silly me. It might take me a while to realize that home for you is not here in Texas.