THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, April 21, 2006

Art Festival

Just how do you get a giant picture of a dog home? People buy the funniest things!


We went to the art festival today. It was so much fun. Last year was our first year to go and we had a wonderful time. I bought a picture of some Senagalese lions hunting in the surf, with dreams of someday seeing them in person. Well I haven't seen them yet but we do have nice lion cubs at the zoo. This year we went with mom and G. We went during the day since DH has been working a 2nd shift the last few weeks. It was fun again. There are so many creative talented people out there! Wow.

3 comments:

utmommy said...

I want to see the lions in person too. Maybe someday we'll actually be able to. Can't wait to see you!

utmommy said...

Hey, I change my blog to thedaviessix.blogspot. I was having trouble with the other one for some reason.

Amadeo said...

That is one huge chihuahua!