THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 09, 2006

View from the Front Porch






This weekend was a productive one. After soccer practice on Thursday night DH decided to pull up the big bushes across our front porch. He worked into the night and in the morning finished. It opened up the view so much. Then he, with the help of my dad, built a railing to go around the porch. It took two days and it looks so beautiful. I love it. Now we can see the neighborhood. It makes the house look completely different and much more inviting. Now we're going to plant a values garden in the front. It'll be pretty. J is going to work on it with DH as a YW project.

The rest of the weekend went well. We had several soccer games to attend. I went to a bridal shower, S came too. Last night DH and I went out on a date. First we dropped S and her friend off at the stake dance where they had a wondeful time. Then we met our friends for dinner. The timing was perfect.

Today we went to church. It was a good weekend.
Oh and I almost forgot the magic mop came on Saturday and things sparkled when she was done so that was nice too.

No comments: