THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, April 24, 2006

frijoles negros


This is one of our favorite dinners. When I cook it I feel like one of the chefs on the cooking shows, that I don't watch because we only have bunny ears but sometimes on weekends PBS has one and H and I like to watch them together. I feel like saying "look at the beautiful colors, doesn't that look delicious. Smell the blend of sweet peppers and onions. " And black beans are my favorite bean.
I also make spanish rice, cut up orange slices, grate cheese and serve tortillas (from a bag at Wal-mart). Put it all together and it's a delicious Floribean burrito that everyone loves.

Mom and Dad came over for dinner last night and we had these and brownies. Yum!

2 comments:

Amadeo said...

Yummy! Recipe por favor!

utmommy said...

I want some too!! Can't wait to have our Caribbean day this summer.