THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 30, 2006

A quiet Sunday morning?

http://cookingismypassion.blogspot.com/

Conference is this afternoon, which is a different schedule than I am used to. DH took H and E to the park to play. He's been working a lot and crazy hours and they've missed him. What a great daddy. J and S are doing their hair, picking out clothes etc. H is napping and I am almost ready. Have a blackberry cobbler in the oven for after dinner tonight. Kids clothes are ready for after a bath. I am dressed and church bag is packed so I had a minute. Wow, what a treat.

I haven't figured out how to put links on my sidebar yet...I know it's pretty pathetic but maybe soon :) But I have several blogs I love to go to and look at and this is one of the new ones I have been enjoying. I love to cook too and think it's so fun to look at so go take a look (Anna).

1 comment:

Amadeo said...

She had a recipe for Russian Pelmeni! I told her she should try it with dill.