THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Wallowing in Chocolate


This morning we were getting ready for church and G was sleeping and sleeping. It was so quiet and I enjoyed showering without wondering where she was. And getting breakfast ready, and helping the other kids. Soon it was time for me to go get her up so we'd have time to get her ready for church. Then I discovered why she was so quite in her bed. Sleeping in? No. Waiting patiently? No. H had opened a chocolate rabbit and slipped it in the crib to her waiting, and I am sure grateful, sister. I went in and she was laying down, feet up kicking happily and chewing on the last ear. A lot had melted on her pajamas, hands, hair, bedding, wall, in fact every other surface close to her. A lot went in her belly I am sure.




This is a nice shot of the kids before church, after the chocolate was cleaned up. Twice. G liked it so much that she found someone elses wrapped chocolate and got that all over her dress and hands.

Now we're off to church!

1 comment:

utmommy said...

Look how cute you are!!! I want to have a blog. But, being the computer dummy that I am I might need to have you walk me through it. Grace is such a cutie!! I can't wait to see you guys this summer. How Fun! What is it? 8 or 9 weeks that's all. Love you!