THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 20, 2006

This Will Only Hurt for a Minute, and other lies...

Today G went in for her 15 month check-up. She is in the 90% for height, and 15% for weight. She's tall and thin, we should all have such problems!
Poor baby got 5 shots. I felt very sorry for her. I hate going for shots. I know it's for the greater good but when she was so happy playing on the table, "talking to me" and being so cute and unsuspecting and then the nurse and I tag teamed her and next thing she knew she was getting poked repeatedly in the leg, it seemed awfully unfair.

I read the best book yesterday. For my birthday Uncle Brian sent me GC's. I love gift cards! One was to Borders so I went that very day and got several books. One was called My Sister's Keeper. I read it in one day because I just couldn't put it down. It is the story of a family with two children. A boy and a girl. The little girl is diagnosed with lukemia when she is two and the parents eventually decide to genetically engineer a designer baby to be a donor match for Kate. For 13 years Anna donates blood, marrow, whatever is needed. Then a kidney is needed and she says enough. I won't give the rest away but it was wonderful and thought provoking and really draws you in.

It's been raining. We need the rain so that's wonderful.

Loved Amazing Race last night. I was so relieved that the Hippies didn't get eliminated. I want them to win. Tonight is Survivor. It's good TV season for me!

1 comment:

Amadeo said...

Poor Gracie. I'm so excited to read that book! You've got me intrigued. I finally watched AR. Those lucky hippies. I'm glad they didn't get the Philiminator.