THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Shotgun Sunday continued

The rest of conference was today. It was very nice. The pull someone out of the audience and assign them a topic and time limit continued today, including the musical number. The stake president said "now we'd like to ask the ________family, who are sitting on such and such row, to come up and sing I am a Child of God the congregation will join them for the 2nd and 3rd verses. " I would have died. I probably would have made it through a talk okay but to sing? Wow. The spirit was strong and the meeting was wonderful. Also Elder Dellenbach's talks both days were really great.

Tonight we went over to my folks house for dinner. It was fun. Mom bought some new lounge chairs and Dad and I pulled them out to the back yard and sat and visited while we watched the kids play in the mud. There was a bit of a breeze and we had a good time sitting in the shade talking about "the fourth watch God".

1 comment:

Lei said...

Aren't the best talks always outside, in the evening, children occupied?

Thanks for stopping by...