THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, October 09, 2006

Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch

We took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch today. It was very fun. Hot and dusty and crowded but fun.










We had an early morning orthodontist appointment and then met up with Grandma and we set off. It's a nice little drive for us and the kids were excited.







We had a picnic lunch, the kids bounced in bouncy houses, we had a hay ride and ran through human mazes and of course looked at lots and lots of pumpkins!


When we came home we had to quickly straighten up and make some chili and get ready for the missionaries to come over for dinner.

Also busy making wedding plans each day. It's very exciting...Only two months to go and lots to do!

6 comments:

utmommy said...

What a fun pumpkin patch! When we went it was cold, not hot. How would that be?

I can't believe you are making wedding plans. So exciting!

Awesome Mom said...

Neat! I still have to start thinking about our trip to the pumpkin patch.

nikko said...

We should have done that yesterday, too. I thought about it -- later in the afternoon. That pumpkin patch is always a lot of fun -- except when the kids get lost in the mazes! Glad you had fun.

Joyismygoal said...

It makes me "PUMPED" upfor Halloween and Fall. :)

Anne/kq said...

Oh, how cute! Your little girl is SO photogenic.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I so MISS the Texan pumpkin patches... they just aren't the same up here!