THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 14, 2006

...it's the day we get ready for Sunday

J , H and I went to Walmart this afternoon to do our weekly grocery shopping. J found this darling bedspread. Luckily she had some money with her and it was only $30. I think it looks so great in her room. Yeah!

E had a very exciting soccer game this morning. They lost but the team they played was great and it was so fun to watch them run back and forth, steal the ball, make goals and actually play soccer. The other teams they have played so far they have way out scored. This was more fun.

Last night DH and I went to the mall for our date. I have begun the search for a mother of the bride dress. We actually got distracted and didn't do too much looking. We did end up seeing "The Guardian" at the theater there and it was really good. I was surprised how much I liked it. It was sad but I wasn't bored. We were very surprised by the previews they showed. We must have seen 20 minutes of horror previews. Which I did not enjoy.

We spent a pretty typical Saturday, shopping, cleaning, mowing the lawn, watching soccer. Tonight I'll prepare my lesson and DH will watch "24".

4 comments:

Millie said...

That really does look nice in her room. It matches the green. :)

utmommy said...

Yeah she finally got one. I remember her asking and asking when I was there. It looks very cute!

The Pollard Fam said...

What a cute room! Pink and green go together great.

Super Happy Girl said...

She has a cute room :)

This is exactly what my daughter Fashionista wants her room to look like!
I showed her the picture and she's like "YEAH, that's what I'm talking about".