THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday already?!

This week is flying by. My port isn't working for downloading pictures from my camera, I don't know why, but I find it annoying.

So what have we been up to? Well I've been sewing. I have Lucy's Halloween pinafore almost done, all it needs is buttons and her black dress is almost done. I had this brilliant idea that I would make a black dress and then different seasonal pinafores to go over it. I'm not much of a seamstress but I want to be and so this is about the only way I'll ever learn. If I had a working port I'd show you the pinafore. Maybe tonight when Mr Wizard gets home he can fix it.

This week is dinner groups. Sometimes this goes smoothly. This time it's not. There have been a lot of people canceling or having various issues. Nikko and I have spent a lot of time working on this. I am not sure which is more frustrating, sewing or dinner grouping but both are good projects I took upon myself that have been a little frustrating this week.



Lastly we have been doing a lot of long distance wedding planning. Which is so fun! She has planned a lot of already. The wedding date is on the 9th of December in Mt Timpanogos. The reception place has not yet been decided upon although they've looked at a lot of places and hopefully will settle on one Monday. (actually they found one they liked but it was booked so this is round two on Monday~ MSV and Andrea are going to help her look) She has a dress. She has her boots. The boys are going to wear red shirts, black ties and black slacks. The bridesmaids are wearing red, although the exact dress isn't chosen. Flower girl dresses are chosen. Food is pretty much picked, dessert bar, bread bowls and soup and salads. Cake isn't picked. Engagement pictures are set up, invitations are looked at. Wedding DVD is commissioned (thanx Anna!). Lots is done. They are having a reception in TX on the 15. Her bridal shower is on November 4. They are going to honeymoon is Park City and they have a partridge in a pear tree. It's been a lot of time on the phone, which is great, in person would be greater but it's fine and we are counting down the days until we drive up and can help out and get ready and enjoy all the fun!

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday, our weekend will be busy. Tonight I am VT. Tomorrow DH and I have get to work the concession stand at the Homecoming Game. Saturday is soccer and Dinner groups. Monday is a day off of school! Yeah!

Off to solve the 5 o'clock mystery...What a sad little flybaby I am!

6 comments:

utmommy said...

I'm so glad I get to be here to help with all the plans, but wish you were here too. I'm so so excited for her.

I want to see the pinafore too!! Did you make one for J? Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how much is done already. Somebody has been working pretty hard. Good luck with your dinner thing.

Joyismygoal said...

I guess those soup bowls/ dessert bar are the hottest thing,(pun intended) that is what we are doing in Utah too..What are you doing here? we are deciding... so far we know we are doing cheesecake for the cakes shishkabobs veg fruit choc fountain, more appetizers and smoothies for drink

nikko said...

I am also impressed that so much is already done! D must really be on the ball. Of course, she probably already had a lot worked out, since he took SO long to propose!

Let me know if you need any help getting ready for the reception/open house. I would love to help.

Crossing my fingers that dinner groups work out well tomorrow!

WV: qjglq --> quijiglick? Needs some serious vowels!

Awesome Mom said...

The Tympanogas Temple is soo beautiful!!! I went there when I was in Utah this summer and was amazed by it.

Anonymous said...

Oh too cool - my brother is getting married there the 19th of Dec! I've been catching up.... you've been super busy! I've been dealing with illness, sorry I haven't visited until now :)