THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 19, 2006

G and one of her favorite toys the dinosaur ball thingy

Now that the weather has turned cooler we discovered that poor little Lucy has nothing to wear. She had 2-3 outfits that fit and are for cool weather. Today she and I went to the store and got two more outfits. She's a real girl, she LOVED trying things on and her only complaint was when I made her take off the new stuff and put on her old clothes.


My poor sister V was in a horrible car accident on Tuesday. She and R and three of their kids were in the car stopped at a stop sign and someone rear-ended them. Both the front seats broke off and smashed into M legs. M had to be cut out of the car, which was totaled. V had to go to the hospital for a hurt back and neck. I feel so bad for them. They have been having the worst luck lately. I am glad everyone survived and will recover.


Today D is taking V's kids to the dentist. Being close to family is such a blessing. I was very grateful when mom and dad could help me out with my broken foot. I am glad that V is not all alone.

D and Greg did their engagement photos last night. She said it was so fun. I can't wait to see them.
She is making lots of good progress on her plans. I wish, wish, wish I was there to help and have fun with her. We spend a lot of time on the phone instead. Everything will be beautiful. I am glad we can go up there a few days before the wedding and can hardly wait!

We ordered the little kids outfits yesterday. They are SO cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your sister. Car accidents are horrible. Glad she has family there to help. Hoping they are all fine really soon.

Teresa said...

Glad to hear everyone is ok after the wreck.

We have the dinosaur thingy.

She is TOO cute!

Mel said...

I hope your sister & her family recover quickly. Car accidents are so scary.

nikko said...

Hope everything is okay for V and family. Lucy is so cute in her new clothes! Oh, and she left her babydoll here this afternoon.

Joyismygoal said...

Yikes!!! Ohh I so feel for her. I have been there a few times i will pray she does not have life time troublew/ her injuries.