THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, October 06, 2006

There's a box, there's a box!

Cries of joy rang through the house as three kids raced towards me and a fourth lugged a box. The arrival of boxes at our doorstep are the cause of much celebration. You never know what treasures might be inside. The kids are lucky, Nana sends boxes and so does Grandma Joyce. It's like Christmas, but unexpected.

So I went to the couch and J got a knife and the kids all gathered around to see what was inside.

It turns out the box was for me. From D. She sent a Happy Autumn card, a picture of herself and her fiancee and a yummy smelling candle.

It was such a fun treat. I was so touched and happy to get it. It made me smile all day.

3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

how sweet:) she is her mother's daughter

owlhaven said...

Oh, fun!

Mary

utmommy said...

What a great daughter!