THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, October 27, 2006

Yet another unfinished project



I got home last night from HFPE with a turkey, not finished, or course. When I got home all the girls were in their beds sleeping nicely. DH and the boy were on our bed watching Jack. Not really 4 year old friendly fare but they love to hang out together.

I didn't sleep well at all last night. I woke up about 1/2 an hour after going to bed with horrible heartburn/upset stomach that literally kept me up most of the night. It's still not all the way gone and I am tired. I have suffered on and off for years from this but haven't had any problems lately so I am a) not sure what brought it on and b) not at all happy about it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck, I'm sorry about that. I hope it goes away soon.

That picture is very cute.

wendy said...

The pile of unfinished projects in my basement inspired me to not sign up for a single item at Super Saturday. Sorry about your tummy and not getting enough sleep - I hope you can get a nap today.

Millie said...

I hope you're feeling better today and get nap.

I was really happy when HFPE started being less about crafts and more about ... not crafts. :)

Millie said...

LOL, get A nap.

Amanda said...

Sorry about not feeling well. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Love the picture of daddy and son. Great memories.

Awesome Mom said...

aww hugs to you.

Anne/kq said...

Awww. I'm sorry you didn't feel well.

(You're not pregnant, are you? ;) )