THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, October 16, 2006

Halloween MeMe

Happy Mommy tagged me for this fun Halloween MeMe!

1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

When I was little my brother and I watched Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I had nightmares for Y.E.A.R.S.! It was really scary and I hated it and all others since. I don't even like Scooby Doo. I did watch Poltergist with my Beehive class at a class sleep-over, hated it too.




2. What was your favorite Halloween Costume from childhood, and adulthood?

When I was a young teen my BFF and I dressed up as Equestrian riders. I loved that costume and thought it was so fun.

When H was a baby our family went as the Peter Pan cast. MIL made DH an awesome Capt Hook, I was Smee, H was Tinkerbell, D was Peter, the other girls were Tiger Lily and Wendy but I don't remember who was which and J swears she was a baby but none the less.... H took one look at DH and screamed and was terrified . She was inconsolible so he had to get undressed. But it was cute.



3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?

Hhmm, I person lying on an actual beach somewhere? I guess I don't really have one.

4. When was the last time you went Trick Or Treating?

We take that kids every year.

5. What's your favorite Halloween Candy?

Chocolate! I like peanut M&M's a lot and Almond Joy.

6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.

When I was little I dreamt that my stuffed bunny came to life and tried to eat my family and they all ran out to the car and left me home to fight alone. When I woke up I had to call my brother into the room to grab the bunny and take it out to the trash. That was the readers digest version of what was really a scary dream!

7. What is your Supernatural Fear?

Don't have one.

8. What is your Creepy-Crawlie Fear?

Sometimes I "see" bugs in the bed. I hate that. I wake DH and he has to tell me it's all in my imagination.

9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go Bump in the night.

Pass

10. Would you ever stay in a real Haunted House overnight?

Nope

11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O'Lantern Carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?

Traditional I guess. I have always wanted to grow pumpkins and carve Happy Halloween one letter per pumpkin. But so far it's just a smiley face. Mostly because we can't grow that many anythings let alone pumpkins!

12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?

Usually a fair amount, front door, mantel, kitchen table. I used to have more witches and scary things but we don't have them out anymore, now it's pumpkins and cute Halloween things.

13. What do you want on your Tombstone?

"...and her children shall rise up and call her blessed." *I borrowed this from Happy Mommy, it seems like a great thing to have on a tombstone.


And I tag whoever reads and would like to do it. but leave me a note so I can go read yours.

6 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

"person lying on an actual beach somewhere", I also want that costume!
"Invasion of the Body Snatchers" was soooo good! at the end when the guy is all pointing and going AAAAUGHHHH!!. it was like AAAAHHHH!

The bunny nightmare, poor you :(

Millie said...

I'm sorry, but the bunny nightmare "and it tried to eat my family" sent me into a screaming fit of laughter. Way funny.

Your daughter getting scared by hubby's Hook outfit... how cute (and classic).

Anne/kq said...

Someone let BEEHIVES watch THE POLTERGEIST? Aaaaah! Talk about a setup for nightmares!

Gabriela said...

I second NCS-I'd like to be there on the beach with you!

Super Happy Girl said...

I was also thinking that: the beehives watching Poltergeist? wow.
Anyhow, are you sick of memes? hope not 'cause I tagged you for one (no pressure), go here.

Melessa Gregg said...

I did this one yesterday, so I guess my ESP told me you would tag us today. ;>)