THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, October 16, 2006

It's raining, it's pouring~


It's been raining. Yeah! We love the rain, we need the rain, we've been praying for rain.
So, what do you do if you wake up and see that it's been raining?
If you're Lucy you go straight outside and splash in the puddles even though you are wearing your new pink footie jammies. And if you are a good brother you go outside to bring her back inside join her in the fun!

10 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

cute & fun we have some fun mudd pictures good memories

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I love the rain, too. But I don't like the mess it brings into the house.

talitha said...

I tagged you for a MeMe over at my blog! Hope you'll do it!

T

utmommy said...

S and J would be joining for sure!

Anne/kq said...

Aaah! What is it about kids and running out in the dirt and mud in new (or favorite) footie jammies? And then they get mad when you take them off to wash them! Aaaaah!

Glad you're enjoying the rain, though. :)

Millie said...

Looks like they were having a great time, those cute naughty babies. Yay for rain!

Gabriela said...

What a nice mom you are!

Teresa said...

I had a very similar post the other day....same title too!

We had TONS of rain yesterday in Spring, TX. Lots of flooding too!

Melzie said...

my mom called me to tell me about the rain. My sisters kids were outside playing too! :)

Anonymous said...

My MIL had flooding - an inch in her kitchen from all the rain ya'll had.. OUCH!