THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Master Chefs

Preschool was at our house today. I forgot until last night and had to wrack my brain to come up with some ideas. Our theme this week is Book of Mormon Heros and our letter is "J". We did our J pages and read some book. I taught the kids a song about 5 little pumpkins being made into pumpkin pie and while reading thought "hey, we should make pie". Luckily I had all the ingredients on hand. Unfortunately I didn't think of it until kind of late so the pie was just coming out of the oven and was way too hot at the end of preschool. I told the boys I'd save it until Thursday, really we'll probably eat it and I'll make a replacement on Wednesday night but they won't care! We also talked about Nephi and built boats and oceans out of paper plates, play-doh and crayolas. The staples of preschool life.

7 comments:

Lisa M. said...

VERY neat.

Very very very neat.

I love it.

utmommy said...

Very fun. You always have such fun ideas.

Anonymous said...

That was a great idea. I bet they had a lot of fun making pie.

Mel said...

How fun! What a good looking bunch of boys!

Joyismygoal said...

That's a good multi-cultural picture! Looks like you had fun.

Anne/kq said...

I can't believe you have it so together that you can not only do home preschool, but forget it's your day and still come up with great ideas-- not even to MENTION having everything on hand for pumpkin pie! I grovel at the feet of your awesomeness. I am so not-together, I can't even tell what it is that the cat just knocked over in the bathroom (I heard it, but I can't tell the mess that's on the counter now from the one that was there before...)

Anonymous said...

What lucky kids!! You come up with such brilliant ideas! Jeez, it would have taken me days!