THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 01, 2006

hold it steady for me dad.


tonight we were putting all the kids to bed and brother walked through the kitchen and found a big mess, made by Lucy and her new favorite past time which is spreading dog food around.

I told him to go on to bed and we'd get it and then called out, or you can sweep it up if you want. Next thing I hear he's in the broom closet and gets out the broom and dustpan. He started sweeping and then called out "will you hold it steady for me dad?" It was so cute. Of course DH went to help and they swept up the mess. That boy makes me smile!

6 comments:

utmommy said...

What a good little helper you have!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a helpful kid!

nikko said...

What a great helper! Maybe I should keep the broom and dustpan within reach of my guys, too. ;o)

Joyismygoal said...

so sweet!!! I'm glad you got a picture so you can show him at age 13:)

Teresa said...

What a thoughtful and considerate little guy you have there!

Too neat!