THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Guest Blogger~ J

Hello, This is J and I am writing to all the youth that read my mom's blog. That includes you Emma & Katie. :) So anyways, I was SOOO bored earlier that I took pictures!!! I love pictures!!! The first picture you're seeing is my closet (my very favorite part of my room, don't ask) and then there's a picture of me talking to my friend. Then the picture on the far right is my book shelf and I took a picture of that cause my friend, Hillary, told me that my book shelf is the most magical part of my room, but I don't really think so...

Yesterday I got a new bed covering, which I love cause it's silky and soft and warm, and it made my whole room look completely different.



The Picture that you see next to the picture of my bed is my bulletin board. I told you I love pictures. And then there is the picture of my dresser and I didn't really have a reason to post that, but it's there none the less.

Have you ever been talking and you say something that makes you laugh? I do that all the time! Just today I told Emma that my two favorite things to say are: that among these (really fast), and Tegucigalpa (it's the capital of Honduras). Just say those a couple times and you'll see why. Well this has been fun, catch ya lata!

Pickle

5 comments:

nikko said...

**waving** Hi J! So fun to see your fun room. I love the new bedspread!

Joyismygoal said...

That was fun J! MY Hubby served part of his mission in one of your favorite funny words.You write well like your mama. Keep on bloggin.

utmommy said...

My little Pickle!! I love you! We miss you so much.

Super Happy Girl said...

Hi J!, my daughter Fashionista (12) loves your room, today I showed her the new pics you posted and she's like "OOOH I want my room to look just like that".
You both have the same book case, and she loved the idea of the big bulletin board (hers is little in comparison).
You have a cool room.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! Cool room! I miss my picture board, maybe I'll put one up again in our little "catch all" room!

My best friend is from Tegucigalpa, when she first said the name I automatically added it to my favorite words too!