THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 22, 2007

70 degrees and Sunny out! I love it!

What a great day it is. It's the kind of day that you wake up and just breathing in the delicious air makes you smile!
Brother had preschool today, he's always happy on preschool days. This week they are studying Africa.

Lucy and I made a quick trip to Walmart this morning to buy a missing sewing notion for my china girl outfits that are such a pain, but I won't dwell on it because a) it's so lovely out, and b) I am almost done and they will look cute (I hope)
While we were there we bought a beautiful pair of princess sandals. She was very excited. The perfect themed shoes for our upcoming dream vacation.


Then we came home and sat outside and watched the flowers bloom, the birds fly around and the grass grow. It was very nice. Lucy brought her baby out and stroller her around. She also picked some cheery dandelions.
When we got the boys and came home we decided on a picnic lunch.
Now Lou is napping and they are out playing and I need to stop blogging and start sewing...but at least it's beautiful out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how nice that must be. I am so tired of the rain right about now.

orchard_girl said...

Those pictures are beautiful. Love the blue skies and green grass. Nice weather for a fun afternoon!
Heather

Millie said...

I'm wishing I lived closer to you and Nikko! Enjoy the sun! Can't wait to see a picture of the china doll outfits!

attack of The Mouse said...

What fun. It is amazing how much entertainment a doll and stoller can provide. The pictures are very pretty, they are giving me spring fever.

Unknown said...

What glorious spring-time pictures! Can't you almost taste it? I know I'm ready!

yerdoingitwrong said...

Ditto 1 Girl...rainy weather is getting old. I can't wait for Spring!!!

Enjoy the sunshine you lucky girl!