THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 01, 2007

They're here!

There was some bad weather and later flights were cancelled but luckily MSV and R made it in on time.

I am so excited they are here.

We had a fun dinner. Afterwards we had a family "talent show". The men went to Wal-mart. V and I cleaned the kitchen. Everyone liked the chili.

So, it was a good night. I am looking forward to a nice weekend.






7 comments:

Anne/kq said...

Glad you had a nice time. :)

I have a good life said...

I am so glad to see that YSV and her family are here! Hope to see you all soon! Looks like you're having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Yay for family reunions! I love the picture of the two of you. Have fun together.

Anonymous said...

What do you do in your "talent show"?

Love the image of you and V, by the way.

Have a great weekend.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

wendy said...

How fun! We have company coming this weekend, too.

Chellie said...

You girls are so cute! Have a great time together!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great time!!