THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, February 26, 2007

our weekend, in bullets

  • Friday night "Chinese New Year" celebration
  • Saturday morning: shopping for groceries, house work
  • Saturday afternoon: took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for Alyssa's first birthday~ it was SO crowded and noisy and unorganized, pretty much a nightmare. The kids did have a good time. Mom and I went together and we were both happy to have to leave early.
  • Saturday night: after Priesthood Leadership for the men we met up and had dinner with friends then all headed to the adult session of Stake Conference. It is my favorite meeting (probably because I actually get to hear the whole thing)
  • Sunday morning: Conference
  • Sunday afternoon: surprise birthday party for Bro Dallof who turned 79. There were lots of people there. The kids all played soccer in the backyard and the weather was perfect. I think it was a nice surprise for him.
  • Sunday evening: mom and dad came over and Dad and I made Bee Bim Bop. The Elders stopped by unexpectedly, but in time for dessert (which mom had made).
  • Sunday night: watched The Amazing Race.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What a great weekend! It looks like your Chinese New Year party turned out so well and it's always fun going to Stake Conference! :D