THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, February 23, 2007

I make no sense....



Last night I went visiting teaching. I love to visit Rachel, she is so fun. We decided to meet at Chili's and visit over molten chocolate cake (to die for, seriously). We brought out mothers along too, cause we're nice like that (and they're pretty funny when given chocolate as well!) It was very fun. We met at 8ish, after the kiddos were tucked in bed. We laughed and talked until 10.




This morning I got up at 5:40 and pulled on my sweat pants and headed over to Tori's to spend an hour sweating and groaning.
It was actually also fun.
When this all started, oh so many weeks ago, I was hesitant at first. I wanted to work out but to actually do it is a different thing. Also she is in great shape (and tall and gorgeous and eats healthy foods) and I, well I am a dumpling. She warned me that she could be a work out nazi, and I felt like bailing and citing jell-o butt as an excuse, BUT I am very happy I didn't. It is fun and I am always glad I went.
Bonus: It's great to start the morning with some grown-up conversation and I think I see a muscle! ...maybe, well hopefully some day.

Now if I could love the first a little less and the second a little more maybe I'd see some real progress.

* we have a third work out buddy but she was sick today:(

7 comments:

I have a good life said...

I am so proud of you! You inspire me to be better!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks GOOD! Good for you for working out. It's so nice to do it with a buddy.

nikko said...

Good for you! I need to dust off my weight bench one of these days.

utmommy said...

You're so good! And the cake also looks so good.

utmommy said...

You're so good! And the cake also looks so good.

Mel said...

I miss working out! Good for you staying consistent. It always helps when you have a friend to keep you motivated.

Phae-Jae said...

My husband and I shared that sinful dessert last weekend!