THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

happy Valentines Day!


When the kids wake up tomorrow they will find one of these hanging on their door filled with a little treat. A fun start to the day I hope.
This afternoon H had dance. We also just switched FHE to Tuesday nights because Dad is teaching a class on M/W night now. This worked out well because the HS is offering a 6 week beginning gymnastics class and H has been asking to try gymnastics for a year or so. It's on Monday nights and now she can take this intro class and see how she likes it. So mom and dad came over for dinner. It was very nice. I made Pioneer Woman's best lasagna ever, and it was. Mom made two recipes from the Lion House cook book. Yummy! Then we had a lesson and game. After they left H made her valentines for her class and we put the kiddos to bed. Luckily everyone went down nicely and I had time to assemble their surprises for tomorrow before it got too late!

9 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

What a very fun way to start the day!! I'm going to copy that idea one day when my guy gets older!
Happy Valentines Day.

Anne/kq said...

Wow, you are such a great mom. *did nothing for her kids this Valentine's day*

Julie Q. said...

Your kids are lucky to have a mom who takes the time to do something special for them. I like the idea of focusing on all the ones we love on Valentines Day, not just the spouse/boyfriend tradition.

Anonymous said...

How sweet. All mine got were the leftover pink packets of m&ms that Spice didn't need for her class today.

I have a good life said...

You are such an awesome mom! As I have told you before...I want to be you "when I grow up!" Thanks for always inspiring me!

Chellie said...

So CUTE!!! Lucky kids!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!

nikko said...

What a cute mom you are!

wendy said...

You are such a fun mom! Your little gift is so cute. When you said you were wrapping up a gift in a toilet paper roll, I couldn't figure out how it would work - I was imagining a big old roll of TP, not just the cardboard!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Suzanne said...

You are such a great mom! How cute is that??? :D