THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Peach Dessert

J stayed home from school today. She didn't feel well. After sleeping until noon she got up and felt a bit better. Then she decided she wanted to bake something.



It turned out very lovely. J likes things to look nice. She's like my mom and MSV, they both have a knack for making things look pleasing.

Neither S nor J like to miss very much school. S never misses, J occasionally does. She gets very stressed out at school and is always worrying about assignments. She also doesn't sleep well, I don't know why. So every now and then she just conks and needs to sleep. Headaches and upset stomach are the symptoms, sleep is the cure. Lovely dessert is the benefit...and a smiling J.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that would make anyone feel better. YUM!

yerdoingitwrong said...

mmmmmmmm! Comfort food is a lovely thing. Glad she's feeling better. I'm the same way. Some sleep, self renewal, a mental health day and dessert and I'm good as new!

Nadine said...

I was looking at links from other people's blogs and found yours. Nice looking dessert. Six kids is amazing...what a blessing. I loved the zoo day post - how sweet to take the kids spur of the moment.

wendy said...

Yumm-o! I bet that was so good warm. I hope she's feeling better today.

Anne/kq said...

I have sleep problems, too. Not fun. I hope she's able to de-stress soon.

Chellie said...

mmmm yum! I need to try that!

Joyismygoal said...

That looks like a recipe I have that uses apricot preserves it looks yummy and Jenna is so grownup and pretty