THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

She's so helpful....

Lucy reminds me to take my vitamins...
and helps me do sit-ups.
She's so helpful :)

This morning I got up during seminary (again) and S dropped me off at Tori's house where she and Marcia and I exercised.
I don't love getting up that early, and I don't love to exercise but not withstanding those inconveniences I had a good time. Talking and working out always go well together and the time went quickly.
We did legs. I noticed I favored my previously broken but now "healed" ankle. Hopefully I won't turn out lopsided. Hopefully this will make the bad one flexible and strong.
We ran out of time and I had to do sit-ups at home. Luckily I had plenty of people willing to keep me company!

So at this rate I should be thin and lovely and ready to run in the mud run by...umm...2008? 09?

8 comments:

utmommy said...

Look at you, you little exercise girl. You will be thin. Me? I'm not even starting until Monday. I have to get my house back in order, get used to watching baby Maddox, buy some decent food, and get my brain focused on moving.
Then, maybe I can concentrate on getting in shape. Always delays.

Suzanne said...

I love working out with other people! It always makes the time go faster! :)

yerdoingitwrong said...

That is adorable!! Can you send her my way??? Maybe she can whip me into shape!

wendy said...

How fun to have a bunch of ladies to workout with!

Anonymous said...

My 3-year old helps me to sit-ups, too. I can do two in two minutes flat, according to him.

My 1-year old helps, too. When I do my stretching, like touching the ground with feet spread apart, he goes under. He think I'm making a tunnel for him.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Gabriela said...

Good for you with the exercising!!!

Lisa M. said...

AH good girl!

I just thought I would tell you, I am trying to get some blogging rounds going. SO this is my bread crumb comment, that people are supposed to come and find.

It's a hansel and gretle thing, hope you don't mind.

I love your place.

I've been a long reader!

Anonymous said...

I am tired and sore:)But i dolove to exercise