THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, February 05, 2007

sunny day

DH's dentist appointment went well. It turns out he had a bone fragment that was removed but he feels fine now.

When he came home from work he and the kids went out in the yard to shoot off his rocket. It flew well. Our neighbors came out to watch and visit.

It was a very visiting day. After school we went across the street and talked with our other neighbors for a while as the children played.

Millie brought in something gross today. She was in the yard and found a deer leg. Yuck! She brought it inside and I thought it was a big stick at first and told her to "drop it". When I went to throw it away I saw it was part of a leg. Our neighbor Chris told me he's seen coyotes running in the neighborhood in the mornings. We wonder if they had anything to do with that. I looked around but didn't find any other parts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwww! Gross. Pets can bring back some of the awfulest stuff!

As for Princess Yo-Yo... slow and steady wins the race. :0) Don't beat yourself up about it - proud of you for getting back on!

Suzanne said...

LOL!!! A deer leg? Oh, that's go gross. You probably handled it better than I would have... Don't feel bad if you have a few dieting setbacks. I have too, but I think the key is to keep trying! :)

Chellie said...

yuck... a deer leg. I probably would have freaked out, sounds like you handled it much better than I would have!!

Anne/kq said...

Mmmm, rocket shooting. That's illegal here except at the beach and in a few other designated areas. *sigh*