THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, February 05, 2007

monday

Our weekend was really fun. Saturday morning was busy. S had drill team practice and H and E went to a primary activity. Mom and Dad and V&R went to look at houses. Then we met and went to lunch at Spring Creek, which is DH's favorite. We were going to go to the stockyards but M&D V&R needed to go the builders design center and look at stuff. They are thinking about living together and had a lot of details to work out. When they were done it was too late to do that and make it to the scout fund raising dinner so we did the scout thing instead.

Later that night we left the kids home and went downtown. DH and I love to go there on date. It's always fun to walk around. That night it was very freezing but we still had fun.

Yesterday we went to church and then everyone came over for superbowl food and game. J went to a friends house to watch.


Poor S is having some kind of an allergic reaction to something. It started Saturday, she has hives all over and her hands and face and ankles are swollen. She is very itchy. I've been giving her benadryl and tagamet (on my brother's advice) This morning I put a call in to the doctor and am still waiting to hear back from him. I don't really want to bring her in if I don't have to. She refuses to miss school so it's hard to fit in a visit. She started some meds about 3 weeks ago for acne and I wonder if she's having a reaction to that. I guess. Today she feels a little better but still itchy. She did go to school without taking anything because it was making her too sleepy.

V&R think they will move here. If they actually do I will be SO EXCITED!! To me it still seems a little iffy so I am not getting too exicited just yet.

DH has an appointment with the oral surgeon this afternoon. He has a weird hurting bump in the back of his mouth.

The weather is warming up!! Yeah!

3 comments:

nikko said...

Yay for warmer weather! Yay for V&R (possibly) moving here!

Hope E and H liked the Primary activity. Glad you liked the Scout Night!

Chellie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.. you are so busy all the time! Good for YOU!! I love February... isn't it beautiful and it starts getting warmer every day!
That would be cool if you had your sister close by... wish mine were closer!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm sending subliminal moving-to-Texas vibes to them. Shhh, don't tell them. :-)