THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 03, 2007

pink pink pink


Today J got a suprise in the mail. A new purse from Nana. J was soo suprised and excited. Nana said since she'd dyed her clothes pink twice now she needed something to match her new pink wardrobe. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever?!

It came on a perfect day because J was very bummed since she just got grounded again. She went home after school with her friends Ciera and Sophia and again she forgot to call and tell me they were home and safe. I waitied until almost 7pm and then I called. She always forgets and that is just not acceptable. This is a safety issue as well as a courtesy issue and an obedience issue.

Also yesterday I got an e-mail from her English teacher saying she always talks in class. Not good.

I don't like to ground the kids but it's my main behavior modifier. So in light of the grounded the purse was a welcome distraction and it really is so cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the purse!!!

Suzanne said...

How fun! What nice grandparents your kids have! :)