THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 11, 2007

one might think...

If you had a sweet, cute, darling, delightful two year old daughter that usually sleeps 10 hours a night and takes a two-three hour nap each day, and said daughter missed her nap entirely and stayed up until past 1am, then you might think that she would sleep in the morning until oh lets say at least 7am.

.....you would be wrong.

7 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Ahhhhhhhh. Goodnesss

Holger Danske said...

For me, those were called daddy-daughter days

Mel said...

There is nothing predictable about 2-year olds!

utmommy said...

What a good little girl!

Chellie said...

Haha... I've noticed that the later my 2 year old stays up, the earlier he wakes up! Nothing makes sense with them!

Amanda said...

Strange thing two year olds are.

Amber said...

oh my. sounds like my little girl. she'll be four soon. she has always slept 10-12 hours, taken a 3 hour nap in the middle of the day. And for some reason on those nights when she has trouble getting to sleep and is up reeeeeeally late... she does the same darn things. pops up like a daisy at 6:30 or 7 in the morning, dragging me out of bed while I can't even maintain a coherent thought or string together a complete sentence.

It's not very entertaining at 7 in the morning is it?

But the best to you! Hopefully she won't pull that little trick again for a long time.