THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

controlling the weather and other things I can't do

This + this don't equal this (edited because the pictures didn't come out and I don't feel like messing with it cause I have laundry to fold and dishes to wash so it's 6 flags plus rain don't equal a happy birthday)


I am hoping for no rain on Friday. J is going to Six Flags with her friends to Holiday in the Park for her birthday. We've had rain for a couple days now. A couple more are expected this week. More the following week. I am fine with that....love the rain. I just don't want it Friday afternoon from 4-10. Is that too much to ask?
I don't think we'll have much fun.
This summer during our dream Disney vacation in rained one day. We were at Epcot and we had a blast...but it wasn't 37 degrees outside.
She is excited and I want her to have fun.
I am excited about hanging out with my sweetie and seeing the shows and the shops and sipping hot chocolate.
Plus I have no good back up plan. ....dum dum DUM!
ps. don't google storm images...it's shocking what comes up

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could control the weather ; ) I sure hope it all works out and that J has a great time.

Chellie said...

We've had rain here and even though it's not the best thing... we need it so bad!! Send more our way and it'll make it a sunshiny day!!!