THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

It's 5 minutes to midnight and almost the big day. The stockings are filled and presents are wrapped (after a last minute oh no! where my biggest nightmare came true...I thought I had bought some stuff that I didn't, and I planned on doing some last minute stuff and between the flu and being busy with family, and I don't know what I forgot) and "some assembly required" is being assembled right this moment we are "ready". Or at least ready or not it's here. The big day.I expect tomorrow will be crazy, with lots of cooking to be done, and picking up of packing materials. I hope everyone will be happy and have fun. I hope Greg travels safely and no one else gets sick. I hope that some where amid the bustle and hustle and the stress and the joy of the day we will stop and remember the Savior whose birth it is we celebrate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santa's finally arrived so it's time for bed for me, too. *yawn*

Merry Christmas!!

Yvonne said...

I have to admit I am sooooooo glad I am beyond the "assembly required" days (or should I say Christmas Eve nights ; )

Hope you enoy a stress-free day filled with joy, peace and much love.