THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 15, 2007

hat trick, car wreck and appendicitis

what do these things have in common? They are all keeping me up tonight.

We had our KBT. The Smith's won the trophy for the third month in a row! Despite the four of us ganging up and doing our best to win.
It was very fun. Heather made the cutest cake with bunnies and carrots on it.
Something I ate though has not settled agreeably with my tummy...keeping my slumber unsettled.

Also tonight my sister Em got in a car accident and totalled her car, but she is fine so that's good.

And my mom just called (it's almost 1am) and said that my sister Andrea is going into surgery. She has appendicitis. The surgeon just came so I am waiting to hear back before I go to bed again.

And for some reason unknown to me the kids have been up and down tonight too.

Maybe I'll go work on my lesson for a bit.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Wow! What a night. Sure glad your sister, Em, is o.k., but I'm sorry about her car. I hope all goes well with your other sister's appendectomy. Glad your folks are there.

I hope you get some rest ; )