THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas!




Christmas was great. The best part, hands down, was having everyone here!!




The kids woke up EARLY Christmas morning. They opened their stockings and logged on to the computer to register their new webkins and played for awhile before waking us to join them.




After everyone was up we headed upstairs and opened gifts. We got a Wii! Which everyone wanted and everyone was SO excited about.






Greg wasn't arriving until 4pm and Nana, Abba and UB were sleeping in at the hotel so we had two stacks of gifts. One upstairs and one down.
After the morning opening we had breakfast, started playing Wii. Cooked (all day), hung out, watched movies.




After everyone was here, and we ate the hugest Christmas dinner ever, we opened more presents.

It was a very fun day. We were spoiled, like always. The kids ran around playing with all their new stuff all day, which was so fun. I loved having everyone here to be together.
Now, the morning after, DH is taking D&G, UB and Abba on a Lockheed tour. Brother is playing with his new train set and H is playing with moon sand (cursed invention) J is sleeping, S is watching a movie, Lucy is dressing her baby and I am taking a moment to blog.





4 comments:

nikko said...

Didn't I warn you about the moon sand? ;o)

Glad you had a great Christmas!!!

Joyismygoal said...

Oh wow lots of fun i want a WII

Anonymous said...

Say it's not so about the Moon Sand! Ethan got it for Christmas and we ae cracking it open today. Please tell me it's at least better than play dough! I can't stand that stuff!

Yvonne said...

I think it is so great that you had EVERYONE there. I'm sure that was the best part. Sounds like a great day. (And, I hope no one else gets the flu.)