THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 15, 2007

fisher price nativity

I bought this cute little fisher price Nativity for Lucy the other day. She's been so excited with it. We set it up and I told her the story...many times. She loves to place Mary on the donkey and walk it across the fireplace to the stable. She lovingly picks up the baby Jesus and gives Him a kiss when she puts him in. Now she's heard it so many times that she can tell the story on her own. It's very sweet.

4 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

oh that is sooooo precious

Millie said...

I want one of those, too. My stake does a festival of nativities every year and there's always a children's room with two of these Fisher Price nativities. I was so excited to see it available to buy online. :)

Yvonne said...

I love that little nativity. That's so cute that Lucy is telling the story.

lera said...

I bought a set (actually 2) two years ago. I finally feel good about letting the kids play with a nativity set. This one won't break!