THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Spike


This morning my boy informed me that he wanted to spike his hair so he'd look goo-od. Apparently Blaine spikes his hair every day.
Last night he ran into the kitchen and said
"mom, while I was looking for my gun I found a present with my name on it!!!!"
Great.
"Mom, you aren't a very good hider."
E, once they're wrapped I don't have to hide them anymore. When we get the tree up they'll just sit under them.
"Ohh..." walks away shaking his head at how crazy that idea is.

6 comments:

Gabriela said...

:) I love his shirt! And he does look goo-od!

I have a good life said...

What's so funny is that we try to get C to spike his hair and he HATES it. Maybe if he sees E with spiked hair he'll think it is cool! :)

utmommy said...

I love the spikes!

Yvonne said...

He looks cute. I think it's so great that he came and told you he found the present!!!

Dani said...

those are some long spikes

Tori :) said...

LOL! What a cutie!