THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 01, 2007

December 1st~ it's here!!


Things I am most looking forward to this holiday season:
  1. Dani and Greg coming to visit. I CAN.NOT.WAIT!!
  2. (a very close second) the rest of the family coming: Abba, Nana and Uncle Brian. It's going to be so fun to have everyone here together.
  3. Watching H in her play.
  4. going to Holiday in the Park with DH. We're driving J and friends for her birthday and then we're going to hang out by ourselves while the "young folk" run amuck.
  5. the ward Christmas Concert, I think it'll be a really fun night.
  6. Joy's cookie exchange
  7. watching the kids open their gifts
  8. getting cards in the mail
  9. baking
  10. watching my favorite Christmas movies on DVD
  11. seeing the beautiful lights everyone, and even on my own home :)

3 comments:

utmommy said...

Yeah for Christmas!

If only we could celebrate together. Some day.

Yvonne said...

I LOVE this time of year!!!

Enjoy

Anne/kq said...

What a picture! That made me go "awwww!"

I love Christmas time. Love it!