THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 01, 2007

very vanilla



In honor of tonight's great date with my DH I give you the ice cream quiz. I wasn't surprised to be vanilla.

Tonight we went to Staples to copy some flyers for the ward social next weekend. Then we went downtown to eat at Uno's (one of DH's favorite spots) where I burnt the roof of my mouth on some oh so yumm-o shrimp and lobster fondue. (and now I have blisters and hanging skin inside my mouth~ sick! )

Then we went to the bookstore and I got a very magical wonderful wintry book to read to brother's class next week when it is my turn to take the snack in.

Then we ate my favorite ice cream in the world, double dark chocolate with strawberry mix-ins.

And now we're home ready to watch TV!

5 comments:

Anne/kq said...

I HATE mouth burns! Ouch! But luckily, the mouth is, like, the second-fastest healing part of the body (after the eyeballs.) Glad you had fun!

utmommy said...

You are definitly vanilla!

I wonder what I am?

utmommy said...

I am coffee:

Compared to other ice creams, coffee ice cream has a strong flavor, and it's packed with caffeinated sweetness. You're like that, too! You're always busy, and determined to stay focused as you move from one task to the next. You get frustrated when other people slow you down or hold you back, but when you're in control, you can find ways around any obstacle.

Yvonne said...

I'm vanilla, too!!!

Sorry about the mouth burn ; (

Suzanne said...

I'm Rocky Road! Yum! :D