THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, December 03, 2007

we're kind of a boring family

We hate to leave our warm beds in the morning.
We never intended to have a family bed. And in fact with the first four children we did not.
When brother came along he quietly lay down next to us in bed and nursed the night away. He was a very peaceful sleeper so we let him stay. 5 years later he still likes it there. When he started kindergarten we moved him to his own bed because he needed to go to sleep earlier than we do. Still he often joins us at some point in the night or early morning. Lucy also slept in our bed and often joins us as well. I guess you never know :)

We also like to sit around and read. Here's Lucy reading our Christmas books to her baby.

8 comments:

wendy said...

How cozy!

I love your Christmas Book display by the fireplace - that is just lovely!

utmommy said...

You are one of the least boring people I know.

Gabriela said...

I think we almost always have some extra kid in our bed (it's all fuzzy-I'm always so tired). Luckily Julio, who visits most often, goes to Guapo's side. I can't sleep touching anyone.

I love your book display-very cute.

nikko said...

The books on the fireplace is a great idea. I don't think you're boring at all. ;o)

Anne/kq said...

I love the pics of her reading to her "baby." :) Bridey does the same thing (except she doesn't use real words.)

Joyismygoal said...

hahaha if you are boring
(which i think was a catchy title)
than i am comatose Hahaha

Yvonne said...

I love to see little ones read to their dolls.

I want to stay in my nice warm bed--especially in the winter!!! When my kids were little I LOVED when they'd come and crawl into bed.

Tori :) said...

We have a family bed by accident too! :)