THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

I can't believe it's time to say good bye to 2007 already. I don't know how many times a week I think "I can't believe how quickly time is going by"...but really I can't believe it! Every day seems to zoom. The list of things to do doesn't quite get checked off, but we still get a lot done. I hope we're packing a lot of love and a lot of fun into our days.
Today is the last day of another year. In many ways it was uneventful. We moved a lot of stuff in the house. Papa and Grandma are going to be moving in with us in about a week and we've been trying to figure out the best way to make everyone fit. Finally today we settled on a plan and moved E into the big room with the two little girls. They will share a bunk bed that has a double on the bottom and a single on the top. They are all every excited!
S will move into E's room and Papa and Grandma can have the upstairs.
Besides lots of moving S went to the stake center with Z to decorate. Then they went to see National Treasure 2, so now I am the only one who hasn't seen it.
We went out for our "traditional" Chinese dinner on NYE. It was very yummy and fun, even though no one remembers this "tradition of ours".

Tonight we had a house full of girls getting ready for the dance. They all looked so cute! Once they left we played Wii, looked at the stars (thanks to Dani and Greg) and now I just tucked in Lu and in an hour we'll watch the ball drop and then tuck the H and E into bed. There are tons of fireworks going off in the neighborhood so we'll probably head outside in a while to watch them whilst we freeze our buns off.

5 comments:

maggie moran said...

Happy New Year and Happy Reading in 2008! Love the new template! :)

Yvonne said...

Happy New Year!

Isn't it funny how sometimes only some of us remember "our traditions".

utmommy said...

I can't believe how fast time goes by either.

Dani said...

does the little star projector work well? it looks so cool!

Chellie said...

wow.. I can't believe it's gone.

That picture of Lucy is ADORABLE!!!

Happy New Year!