THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

seasonal meme

Since I have more to do than I could ever got done I thought I'd take this time to do a silly, time wasting meme :)

Wrapping paper or gift bags?Wrapping paper, although sometimes if it's too oddly shaped we do a bag.
Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes, several. I love them and would love more.
Do you like eggnog? I love eggnog but we usually only have once or twice a season.
Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Clause. 1-3. And every other. Love them all!
Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? We mail them, they are usually a picture of the kids and a brag letter. I don't typically send them to people I see regularly just friends and family far away.
Easiest person to buy for? The kids.
Real tree or artificial? Artificial tree. Okay, Really I'd like a real one but we have a nice artificial so....and this year I mentioned getting a real one and J said "no, they make a mess and then one of us will have to clean it up and vacuum a million times until the other one is satisfied" any guesses which one she thinks she is?
Angel or star on the tree top? Angel
Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? No, I don't think so.
Favorite Christmas song? It's hard to pick I like so many, maybe "I heard the Bells on Christmas Day"
Do you travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends on the year. This year family is coming here!

White lights or colored on the tree? White I so meant colored
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? are you serious?
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph and I didn't have to cheat and google them:)
When do you put up the tree? Early in Dec.
What is your favorite place to go at Christmas? Last year we saw the lights at Temple Square and that was my favorite.
Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? morning
What do you love most about Christmas? Making all the goodies, making things for other people, shopping, spending time with family, and most importantly, remembering the birth of the Savior and feeling that wonderful spirit throughout the whole month.

I would love to hear about your Christmas too if you want to participate in this MEME.

3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

I remember this one,--- fun-- favorite treats???All yes i cuncur

Yvonne said...

Fun. If you only buy egg nog once or twice a year--good for you!!! (Such willpower)

utmommy said...

I wish you could go to Temple Square with us this year. Maybe another time.