THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

trim the tree and deck the halls

Monday we had the missionaries over dinner. It was quite fun. The kids told jokes at dinner. After dinner J asked Elder Robinson to play something on the piano and he was happy to oblige. He played a couple of pieces and the kids danced around like they were in the middle of a very lively tornado.
After they left we decorated the Christmas tree. S and H set it up and then the three little joyfully put on the ornaments. By the time we were done the big girls were off doing homework but the rest of enjoyed the sparkly lights and the pretty tree. If our floor when our floor gets done I will be excited to put up our down stairs tree so we can enjoy it too.

Today I went to mom's and was there all day. We had several sisters come to help pack and we got a lot done so I was very happy about that. Hopefully their move will go smoothly and they will be able to get things in order and off on the missions. I am excited for them.

Tonight J and G and I went to the mall. We got some shopping done and G played on the playground. We started out together and then split up to take shifts so Lucy could play. It was fun.

My house is a wreck but mom is happy, shopping is getting done and I don't have a floor anyway so...

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

It's always so fun when the missionaries are over.
I can't wait to decorate the family tree. I'm sad Heidi doesn't get home until the 22nd--I'll just leave some room for her to put her oranaments on the tree.

I bet your mom is so glad you are there to help. Where are your folks going on their missions and for how long?

Anna said...

How cute! I love Lu standing on the couch. And I love her blond hair!

nikko said...

Cute pictures. :o) Can't wait to see your new floor.

Chellie said...

Love the tree! I love people like you that have the missionaries over! It makes me feel more assured that someone out there is letting my little brother (now serving a mission) join their family for Christmas fun and activities. You're a sweetheart!