THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, April 07, 2008

funny kid saying

E: talking to Lu, "you're so cute when you're thinking" They were working on multiplication together. Which meant he was saying some random numbers and she was repeating them.

S: after being asked to pick up the living room and after I checked and pointed out some things she missed, and after she cleaned again and after I went back to check again and found a plastic army guy on the carpet. "mom, they're army men, they are supposed to blend in!" in an exasperated voice.

J: when being assigned her chore of the day, "that's not fair, when I grow up I am going to be a lawyer and sue over such injustice" (the mess she was asked to clean she did NOT make)

Lu: every time she goes potty "ou so happy mom?"

H: "mom, I watch what not to wear and you should let me pick out your clothes" ...she might be right :)

7 comments:

Britni said...

I think I need a kid to dress me too.

Yvonne said...

Those are such great quotes--love the injustice quote!!!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

all their thoughts were cute but I esp likes S's

utmommy said...

Well, army men DO blend in:)

I wonder what H would think of my clothes.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

My kids have told me that they'd like to put me on that show, What Not to Wear, and also the home decorating shows. . .veiled insults, but I'll take them with a grain of salt. . .I wish we lived closer, so I could get to know your cuties! xo, Sarah

Cheri said...

Oh I love the army men saying!!

I have a good life said...

How funny! I love the what not to wear comment. I, personally, think you look great...but I could definitely use some help (and $5,000).